Rocaton has partnered with financial intermediaries since the firm’s inception in 2002. We have extensive experience developing model asset allocation portfolios and constructing investment programs, as well as recommending mutual funds, separate accounts managers and sub-advisors for distribution to the retail, high net worth, and institutional channels.
The services we provide to our financial intermediary clients typically include:
- Manager search and recommendations
- Research reports on current managers
- Analysis of multi-manager portfolio construction
- Quarterly performance reporting and analysis
- Ongoing discussions regarding industry trends and potential new product ideas
- Ongoing dialogue regarding personnel and organizational changes with investment managers engaged by the financial intermediary